Regular maintenance is critical to ensure optimal oral health.
While you can help your oral health with a great brushing and flossing regime, professional attention is needed to examine how your teeth are performing. Without proper attention, there's a real risk that you can develop gum disease, tooth decay, infections or other disorders. Early detection is the key to minimizing possible damage. Attending routine dental check-ups at our Maple dental clinic is one of the most important things you can do to care for your teeth, along with your daily regime.
What you can expect on your regular check-up:
- Evaluation of current oral health of teeth, gum and roots
- Examinations on current dental procedures
- Oral cancer detection
- Teeth polishing for a cleaner and brighter smile
- Building short term and long term goals for your oral health
- Recommendations for optimal oral hygiene.
The longer you wait for your next visit, the more harm you might be putting your oral health. Visit your dentist at least twice a year for routine checkups or as recommended by your dentist.