Regular maintenance is critical to ensure optimal oral health
While you can help your oral health with a great brushing and flossing regime, professional attention is needed to examine how your teeth are performing. Without proper attention, there’s a real risk that you can develop gum disease, tooth decay, infections or other disorders. Early detection is the key to minimizing possible damage. Attending routine dental check-ups is one of the most important things you can do to care for your teeth, along with your daily regime.
What you can expect on your regular check-up:
- Evaluation of current oral health of teeth, gum and roots
- Examinations on current dental procedures
- Oral cancer detection
- Teeth polishing for a cleaner and brighter smile
- Building short term and long term goals for your oral health
- Recommendations for optimal oral hygiene.
The longer you wait for your next visit, the more harm you might be putting your oral health.
Visit your dentist at least twice a year for routine checkups or as recommended by your dentist.